The Willows Podcast is now accepting submissions for weird radio dramas.
We will pay $25 for any eldritch tale that might be told by gentlemen around a club hearth, or in a Gold-Rush cabin, or by half-mad old whalers in a Nantucket lighthouse.
Tales may be submitted in script or short-story form. Shunn manuscript format is required.
Before submitting, understand the following:
1) Weird fiction does not mean “stories that are weird.”
Weird fiction is a specific genre. If you are unfamiliar with this genre, familiarize yourself.
2) All stories must be set prior to 1939.
Victorian tales are our ideal, but Jazz-Age stories may pass. In any case, stay true to the period.
What We Adore
- eerie fireside memories of nature’s deadly mystery
- adventures among the aether, the ephemera, the spirit realm
- tragedies of mad academics who take science too far
- warnings of monstrosities that lurk in the sea, in the air, beneath the ground
- stories of strange mechanical devices that imply uncanny worlds
Please send all such tales of the otherworldly to house3lackwood at gmail dot com.